Image Map

Friday, September 3, 2010

Introducing...Iva Young

Hi Everyone! Are you ready to get healthy? I'm guessing you are because you are here, at healthyiva.com. Before I start giving you all the "secrets" to good health, I thought you might like to know a little about me and my journey.

I grew up eating traditional Croation foods, which are delicious, but high in fat and calories. All my life I had problems with my digestive health and I did not know why! Now I am not blaming my family, we do what we know, right? My mom is a great cook and we ate very well, but we did not eat very healthfully. Once I discovered that this was my problem, I went right to work to find out everything I could to correct the problem. I have done so much research on nutrition and exercise and I want to share it with you! There is so much information out there; it can be so confusing to put it together. I have met many moms who want to get healthy and who want to keep their families healthy, but they feel pulled in different directions by all the information that is out there. So I decided that it was time for someone to step up and make sense of it all. This is what my book Healthy Mom does. It makes sense of all the information about nutrition that is out there. It's a one stop source of information and education.

I will be writing about all kinds of different ideas and sharing so much information here on my blog. I hope you will come back again and see for yourself. You don't have to promise me that you will follow my advice, just that you will come back and see for yourself what it is all about! I guarantee that if you read the information you will want to try it for yourself!

If you want to know more about me or about my life, please watch the video below. I changed my life...let me help you change yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved.